The Global Partner Instructor-Led Course option gives you the opportunity to attend a local instructor-led course that combines the leadership of an expert instructor with The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation materials. Traditional classroom and virtual courses are available.
The Global Partner Instructor-Led Course option may be your perfect fit if…
- You want to prepare for the PMP® Exam through a college, university or other training facility located near you.
- You need a firm study schedule and structured learning plan to keep you on track.
- You enjoy instructor guidance and peer discussion.
- Your employer offers tuition reimbursement for traditional training courses.
What’s included in the Global Partner Instructor-Led Course option?
The following course features are typical of our global partners’ courses, however please verify specific course details and components with your preferred partner.
- Structured course syllabus: Your instructor will guide you through a set syllabus and assignments to ensure you stay on track to complete your studies. While course length and schedules are determined by your chosen partner, a typical course is approximately 35 hours of classroom time.
- Virtual or live classroom format: Global Partner courses may be offered in either the traditional live classroom format or virtual format.
- Instructor guidance: Your expert instructor will use class time to highlight important topics, share insights, and discuss questions.
- Class discussions: Discuss topics and share experiences with other PMP® candidates either through online discussion boards or live class discussion.
COMPREHENSIVE READING MATERIALS
- Three printed books provide in-depth exploration of the 5 performance domains (Process Groups) from the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions (utilizing the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition glossary or PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms Version 3.0).
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help check your understanding and retention of topics.
Provide context and an overall framework for the 10 Knowledge Areas
– Chapter 1: Project Management Concepts
– Chapter 2: Project Management Framework
– Chapter 3: Project Management Skills
Teach the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition
– Chapter 4: Integration Management
– Chapter 5: Scope Management
– Chapter 6: Schedule Management
– Chapter 7: Cost Management
– Chapter 8: Quality Management
– Chapter 9: Resource Management
– Chapter 10: Communications Management
– Chapter 11: Risk Management
– Chapter 12: Procurement Management
– Chapter 13: Stakeholder Management
Finalize your PMP® Exam preparation with exam tips and strategies and practice worksheets for final review
– Chapter 14: Exam Preparation and Review
INTERACTIVE ONLINE STUDY TOOLS
You will have 24/7 access to interactive online study tools for one full year.
Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- Video Tutorials: Gain a greater understanding of key topics.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice questions organized by PMP® Exam performance domains (Process Groups).
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study. Complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher to earn a certificate of completion.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a computer-based practice exam.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP® Exam resources, feedback links, and more.