The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is held by more than 720,000 professionals around the world and continues to grow at a rapid rate. If your institution is interested in offering PMP exam preparation, you’ll be excited to hear that Holmes Corporation now offers student and instructor course materials under our new CertWise brand. You’ve come to expect only the highest quality training materials from our team, and this new program is no exception!
Top 10 reasons to offer PMP exam prep with CertWise
- Meet local demand for high quality PMP exam prep. PMP certification is recognized around the globe and across industries. Take advantage of this certification that enjoys brand recognition, high demand, and continuous growth.
- Adopt premium quality course materials. The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation includes comprehensive reading materials, interactive online study tools and instructor materials (see below for details).
- Trust a course with high praise from other partners. Launched in 2016, several partners around the globe have offered courses with rave reviews from administrators, instructors, and students.
- Expand your partnership with Holmes Corporation. You know and trust the quality and service we offer. Over 1.5 million professionals worldwide have prepared for certification exams using our premium quality learning systems.
- Eliminate ongoing maintenance. Materials will be updated with changes to the PMP® Examination Content Outline and PMBOK® Guide so you never have to think about aligning your materials. We’ve got you covered.
- Add technical support. Support is provided by CertWise’s Customer Care and IT teams for you, your instructors, and your students.
- Enjoy online progress tracking that allows you and your instructors to monitor the progress of individuals and class sessions and focus instruction on difficult topics.
- Customize your course syllabus and PowerPoint slides for corporate clients or specialized implementation.
- Take advantage course promotion. CertWise will promote your course on certwise.com/find-a-course and provide marketing support, advice and tools to help make your course a success.
- Simplify your R.E.P. application. Project Management Institute (PMI)® has named CertWise as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Should you wish to apply for R.E.P. status, this will dramatically simplify your application process.
“Our instructors and students have commented on the depth and quality of the CertWise PMP exam training materials. The online study resources and practice exams place this program “head and shoulders” above the competition.”
– Mike Amidon, M.Ed., University of Minnesota
Three Steps to Course Implementation
- Step 1: Become a CertWise authorized partner.
- Step 2: Enjoy a one-on-one course planning session and 24/7 access to an online partner site, Partner Resource Central.
- Step 3: Promote and offer your PMP® courses.
For more information on becoming a CertWise course partner, contact Jenna Maurer at +1.651.905.2648 or [email protected].
Quality PMP® Exam resources to
support instructors and candidates.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Three printed books, containing over 650 pages of content, provide an in-depth exploration of the five Process Groups tested on the PMP® exam.
- A glossary of key PMP® terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions.
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the most current PMBOK® Guide.
Interactive Online Study Tools
- Pre-test evaluates students’ knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- Chapter quizzes and process group quizzes test comprehension, retention and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards offer review of important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test gauges knowledge gained and areas that require further study.
- Practice Exam builds confidence and emulates the software used at the PMP® exam testing center.
- Progress reports track students’ activities and scores.
- Resource Center provides helpful test-taking tips, PMP® exam resources, feedback links, and more.
Complete Instructor Resources
- Instructor Resource Book provides instructors background and direction to plan, introduce, and teach the course.
- 450+ customizable PowerPoint slides guide classroom instruction and discussion.
- Instructor version of student print materials include PowerPoint slide cues.
- Online reports summarize students’ progress and test scores allowing instructors to tailor classroom discussion and support.