The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam will be changing on March 26, 2018. Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) need to review the changes, update student and instructor course materials, and begin to offer classes to new exam candidates. Simplify the update process and upgrade your courses with course materials from CertWise® by Holmes Corporation!
Top 10 reasons to choose CertWise for your course materials
- Save time and money by continuing to offer classes while other R.E.P.s take time off or hire resources to update their course materials.
- Adopt premium quality course materials. The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation includes comprehensive reading materials, interactive online study tools and instructor materials (see below for details).
- Prevent inventory management issues by ordering the materials you need, when you need them.
- Supplement your course with online study tools including quizzes, flashcards, practice test, and progress reports.
- Eliminate ongoing maintenance. Materials will be updated with changes to the PMP® Examination Content Outline and PMBOK® Guide so you never again have to think about aligning your materials. We’ve got you covered.
- Add technical support. Support is provided by CertWise’s Customer Care and IT teams for you, your instructors, and your students.
- Enjoy online progress tracking that allows you and your instructors to monitor the progress of individuals and class sessions and focus instruction on difficult topics.
- Customize your course syllabus and PowerPoint slides for corporate clients or specialized implementation.
- Enhance course promotion. CertWise will promote your course on certwise.com/find-a-course and provide marketing support, advice and tools to help make your course a success.
- Simplify your R.E.P. renewal. CertWise is an R.E.P. therefore your materials will not require additional evaluation from PMI®.
“Our instructors and students have commented on the depth and quality of the CertWise PMP exam training materials. The online study resources and practice exams place this program “head and shoulders” above the competition.”
– Mike Amidon, M.Ed., University of Minnesota
Three Steps to Course Implementation
- Step 1: Become a CertWise authorized partner.
- Step 2: Enjoy a one-on-one course planning session and 24/7 access to an online partner site, Partner Resource Central.
- Step 3: Promote and offer your PMP® courses.
For more information on becoming a CertWise course partner, contact Dan Schatzlein at +1.651.905.2698 or [email protected].
Quality PMP® Exam resources to
support instructors and candidates.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Three printed books, containing over 650 pages of content, provide an in-depth exploration of the five Process Groups tested on the PMP® exam.
- A glossary of key PMP® terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions.
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the most current PMBOK® Guide.
Interactive Online Study Tools
- Pre-test evaluates students’ knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- Video tutorials help students gain a greater understanding of key topics.
- Chapter quizzes and process group quizzes test comprehension, retention and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards offer review of important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test gauges knowledge gained and areas that require further study.
- Practice Exam builds confidence and emulates the software used at the PMP® exam testing center.
- Progress reports track students’ activities and scores.
- Resource Center provides helpful test-taking tips, PMP® exam resources, feedback links, and more.
Complete Instructor Resources
- Instructor Resource Book provides instructors background and direction to plan, introduce, and teach the course.
- 450+ customizable PowerPoint slides guide classroom instruction and discussion.
- Instructor version of student print materials include PowerPoint slide cues.
- Online reports summarize students’ progress and test scores allowing instructors to tailor classroom discussion and support.