Whether you choose to prepare for the PMP® exam by participating in our intensive 5-Week online course or attending a live or virtual classroom course offered by one of our global partners, you’ll enjoy the support and guidance of a PMP®-certified instructor, valuable peer discussion and networking, and access to premium quality CertWise study materials.
The CertWise 5-Week Online Instructor-Guided Course option may be your perfect fit if…
- You want to be fully prepared to sit for the PMP® Exam within a limited time frame.
- You prefer the support and guidance of a top-tier instructor in an online class setting.
- You need a structured program to keep you on track, with the flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule.
- You want an R.E.P. course that guarantees 35 hours of formal PM education.
Prefer to attend a local course? Here’s another instructor-led option you may want to consider:
The Global Partner Instructor-Led Course option may be your perfect fit if…
- You want to prepare for the PMP® Exam through a college, university or other training facility located near you.
- You need a firm study schedule and structured learning plan to keep you on track.
- You enjoy instructor guidance and peer discussion.
- Your employer offers tuition reimbursement for traditional training courses.
Interested in teaching a PMP Exam prep course? We’re always looking for new people to join our team!